Imprimer

Customer comments

Customers who call us are asked to comment on their experience. We generally receive several opinions per day. They are automatically published here without any edits or deletions. We have so far received a total of 24,233. Below are the most recent:

The latest 25 comments are being displayed.
  • good (24)
  • average (1)
  • poor (0)

good
22nd June 2018 at 13:44
It is always good meeting with Keith. He always keep us up to date on the latest and greatest from Paxton.

average
22nd June 2018 at 12:57
Our company does not like for sales representatives to arrive without appointments, so this was our only issue in this case. Otherwise, the security team at our firm was not available when the rep stopped by; so our discussion was very brief. (I) am not engaged in security projects or product specifications; so was not the right person to see.

good
22nd June 2018 at 12:32
It was a great pleasure meeting with Gary, and his service and consulting skills are brilliant. He completed the task and made sure that all was in working order before departing from the Macneil site. Once again thank you for sharing your knowledge.

good
22nd June 2018 at 10:35
Andrew Lake was very thorough to ensure that I understood how Paxton work and the key markets that they look into.

good
22nd June 2018 at 10:14
Derek was very helpful and attentive as always - explaining some of the new features on the recently released products

good
22nd June 2018 at 10:02
The meeting was very informative and shed light on new product which can be used in the future. Kindly send me price list for Net2 plusproduct line . We are willing. To order now 6 doors system with entry monitor

good
22nd June 2018 at 09:13
Excellent knowledge.

good
22nd June 2018 at 09:08
bonjour, merci pour le soutien commercial et technique, je vous souhaite une bonne journée

good
22nd June 2018 at 09:07
Excellant meeting, very informative and they scheduled training for us from the meeting, so easy to deal with and exceptionally efficient.

good
22nd June 2018 at 08:10
It was good to catch up with Andy at IFSEC, it was also good to see the new products due for release from Paxton. Richard - Secured Alarm Systems, Swansea.

good
21st June 2018 at 23:14
Great meeting at IFSEC with Kate who updated us on the new app and Paxlock amongst other things, as always extremely knowledgeable and helpful David Robinson - Locked & Secure Ltd

good
21st June 2018 at 21:19
Excellent technical support from all staff, on every occasion that I need to call. Always very helpful and willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved. Thank you.

good
21st June 2018 at 20:55
Excellent talk through and about the Net2 system.

good
21st June 2018 at 20:47
Keith West has been very helpful in both explaining new product as well as assisting us in closing opportunities.

good
21st June 2018 at 20:40
My issue was resolved very quickly.

good
21st June 2018 at 20:04
Great service. I am more than satisfied with the help that I received.

good
21st June 2018 at 17:54
I worked with Tabitha. I needed a specific part number and she was able to provide it and as a courtesy to me, she also emailed it to me. Thank you for the quick and excellent help.

good
21st June 2018 at 17:39
Excellent from start to finish. Mike was extremely polite and efficient with handling my issue / concern and he helped resolve the problem very quickly. Fantastic service and continue to enjoy the Net 2 Access installation on site. Thanks!!

good
21st June 2018 at 17:35
Very helpful couldn’t do enough to help me would highly recommend Jamie to all of my colleague

good
21st June 2018 at 17:29
Spoke to Joshua who answered my call immediately and provided excellent guidance with my application as well as contact info with THE RSM for my areas. Thank Josh for your assistance.

good
21st June 2018 at 17:17
I called in to the US support team for a configuration question. I searched online for answers first and could not find it. The person on the phone with me was extremely polite and knowledgeable.

good
21st June 2018 at 14:12
Thank you Mark for assisting even though it wont be Paxton THIS TIME!

good
21st June 2018 at 13:20
Great looking stand at IFSEC, good demo, good technical explanation, walked away with brochures and business card All questions answered … great effort. Many thanks

good
21st June 2018 at 12:20
We discussed all that was needed, and more. Got an excellent overview to the company new products and services as well as looking at items i was already aware of. Great chat and very useful.

good
21st June 2018 at 10:51
Steve was very helpful and knowledgeable, many thanks

Important : Ce site web utilise des cookies. Veuillez cliquer ici pour voir notre politique concernant les cookies et pour empêcher que cette bannière n'apparaisse. [fermer]